Saturday 31 October 2015

DT Inspiration Pocket Letter #2 - Alice in Wonderland

I'm so enjoying being part of the DT team at Cute as a Button Stamps and Designs. I was wondering which digi stamps to use next, and happened upon some characters that are close to my heart. I adore the book Alice in Wonderland and it was my favourite book as a child. So when I saw these amazing stamps, I knew I just HAD to have these as my next project.

I used my Promarkers again to colour these gorgeous characters in, and I hope you agree, they came out lovely - really vibrant and clear.

I used some metallic key design paper for the background from Kanban Mechanica paper pack.

The wording and pocket watch are from some papers I bought on eBay with original John Tenniel illustrations.

You can purchase the digi stamps from the Cute as a Button online store:

IMG00043 Alice Digi Stamp

IMG00044 Mad Hatter Digi Stamp

IMG00045 Queen of Hearts Digi Stamps

Don't forget, we now have a new Facebook group dedicated to pocket letters, join us at Cute as a Button Designs Pocket Letter Group for the opportunity to join in with chatter, challenges and swaps with other CAAB and pocket letter enthusiasts. We look forward to seeing you there.

Happy Crafting!! Michelle xx



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and showing some love.